The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Friday, November 04, 2005

Who Ever said Eye Goobers Weren't Sexy??

This blog is in Loving Memory of my poodle, Amanda, who passed away a few years ago. Her ashes are in a jar in my family room back home. The ashes of my cat and my dog Guthrie are also there. This way we can all be together! I loved Amanda so much and I miss her. Poodles are the best dog ever. I want another one someday, but no poodle could be as fabulous as the Boos Boos (Amanda). As she got older her skin got looser and softer. She had saggy boobies. That Boos, gotta love her.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Your sister Sara said…

    I used to scratch amanda's saggy boob (and i don't mean boobs.. she had a uni-boob) and she'd lick her lips. I think she liked having her titty fondled.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home