The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Apology



I apologize for neglecting my fans in the last few weeks. I have been very busy as well as emotionally distraught over the break up of Nick and Jessica. Jessica--Nick is the reason you are as famous as you are today. He has always loved you and supported you, even when your ego got inflated. You need to talk things over and work it out. Remember your wedding? Remember when you broke up and got back together after 9/11? Yeah, just think about that. Nick--Stop partying with random girls. It doesn't make you look good. It just makes everyone suspicious. Anyway, I am still not over this break-up and in fact, I feel like i am going through a break-up myself. And this my friends is the reason I have neglected you all. Thank you for understanding...you are all true fans!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous wet blanket said…

    she looks like a fake plastic manakin barbie doll in that picture.

    i'm sorry, but she does. it's my job to tell these truths.

     
  • At 9:01 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    You look like a fake plastic manakin barbie doll, so there!!!!! Stupid wet blankets.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home