The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Sunday, January 15, 2006

New Year's Resolutions

I don't fully believe in New Year's Resolutions. I think people should have daily resolutions. Not, "I will be healthy and work out this year," but rather, "I will do something active/healthy today." I think it's good to set goals, but they have to be realistic. So, even though I am partially against them, here are my resolutions for 2006:

1. Look like Jessica Simpson.
2. Write more poetry.
3. Lift weights and lose weight so that I look like Jessica Simpson.
4. Blog more.
5. Meet Jessica Simpson.
6. Get rich (hey, it's in my horoscope for the year)
7. Date Nick Lachey.
8. Decorate/organize my house.


Now, I must get to my goals. I'll start by eating left-over Chinese food and taking a shower.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home