The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Friday, January 27, 2006

Why is God Punishing Me?

Blogger Problem

An engineer has been notified and will investigate.

Status code: 1-500-33


Let's face it. I am a blog slacker. I am not committed to my blog and I do not follow through. Even my mom has asked about the worldwide Stacia Lee blog exclusive. And still many of you are left wondering, who is Stacia Lee? So the other night I decided, I must end this shameful display of blogging. I will post something right now! And when I tried to post, this is the message I got. Let's just say, I think this was a sign. I have a problem. I have been living in denial.

Hi. I'm Lindsey. I am am a bad blogger.

Oh, and since I know you are wondering. Yes, the engineer was hot. And yes, he "investigated the problem."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home