The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Bedroom Eyes

I have big eyelids. I get them from the Polish side of the family (mom's side). Mom does not have big eyelids, but her dad does. I get my "saddlebags" from my mom's biological mom and my droopy eyelids from my mom's biological dad (she was adopted that is why I am using the word biological). When I was younger people sometimes thought I was stoned. I've never been stoned in my entire life. I didn't always like my eyelids, but Mom calls them bedroom eyes. When I wear eyeshadow you can see it, unlike on some people. I like my bedroom eyes, they are sexy and unique. You don't see eyelids like mine everyday!
This doesn't even illustrate my eyes very well, but it's proof I'm a total ham.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:29 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I heart your bedroom eyes. I'm sure Edgar does too. I know Michael does. He is always saying, "I wish you had bedroom eyes like Lindsey."

     
  • At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Lindsey said…

    LOL I bet he is...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home