The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My Journey

I am obsessive. I obsess about my weight multiple times a day. This annoys people like Edgar and Sarah. They don't like to hear me say that I am fat a hundred times a day everyday. So I decided to start a journal and each day I have to write something positive about myself. It can be something physical or just a characteristic about myself that I like.

Yesterday I said I like my legs after I run because they feel strong and they allow me to move. I am not yet at the point of saying I like my legs. Sarah said it will be interesting to see my progress. I will keep you all informed and I will be sure to share my discoveries as well as some of my daily journal entries. Today I said I like my hair. Sarah said that my hair looked good today so I used that. It was kind of a cop out because I didn't want to come up with anything myself. In reality my stomach feels really fat today, but I'm not supposed to say that. Forget I said that. It was against the rules.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:31 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I think your journal is a great idea. I'm a strong believer in the more you say or think something the more it will become true (I wish it worked for everything, like money growing on trees). You are fun, funny, friendly, you have a pretty smile and great skin...just some more cop outs for you. :)

     
  • At 3:32 PM, Anonymous Lindsey said…

    I knew I liked Lauren. She needs to move to Richmond so we can be friends! Thank you for being supportive of me and my "journey."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home