The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

CORRECTION

My mom informed me that actually my bedroom eyes don't come from her side of the family. I didn't want to lie to America, so here is what Mom had to say.

Yeah... so anyway... I was reading the updates in your blog tonight and thought maybe I should point out some inaccuracies. First of all, your big eyelids don't come from the Polish side of the family. Your big eyelids (bedroom eyes) come from Goggy's (this is what I called my grandmother) father's side... the Allanson's who are Swedish. Your great grandfather Roy had large eyelids as did Goggy. You'll have to look at the old family photos again sometime. My Polish side gave you dark circles which came from Walter (my mom's dad) I think. I never noticed Donna or the others to have such dark circles. Walter's daughter (Nora) has dark circles, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home