The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Friday, March 03, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LAUREN

WHO IS 25 TODAY????




It's true, I don't know Lauren very well, but that doesn't matter. What matters is that I LIKE LAUREN A LOT!!! She is the type of girl that makes me think, "I need to get to know her because she seems like a wonderful human being with so many wonderful qualities." I've seen the pictures, Lauren is a funny girl and she is creative too. I can tell just from hanging out with her the few times I have, that she has a beautiful spirit and a good heart. So I say we raise a glass and make a toast to Lauren--Happy 25th Birthday!!! Move to Richmond!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:55 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Lindsey,
    You're so nice. Thank you!

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    i heart lauren too. i say we start a movement to get everyone cool to move to richmond.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home