The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

6 Things You May Not Have Known About Me

1. I like To-Do lists and being busy.
2. I love the barbeque ranch chicken salad from The Cheesecake Factory
3. One of my biggest pet peeves is the improper usage of "I" and "me."
4. My biggest fears are spiders, bees, roller coasters and someday having regrets.
5. A few of my flaws are: indecisiveness, obsessing, at times I can be snobby even though overall I am not a snobby person and sometimes I procrastinate. I also can have a temper and be really anal when I get frustrated (like when my house starts looking really messy)
6. I love goats and being in the country.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    #3--Me Too!

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    #3--I too!

    I heart you Randy, despite your flaws :) And I can say that...because I have NO FLAWS WHATSOEVER!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home