The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Best Day Ever!

This morning I met up with Sarah for a day of sketchy fun!

We made our first stop at Priscilla's, a store that sells lingerie, adult toys, goodies for bachlorette parties, gag gifts--all sorts of fun things.


I was the sketchball hanging my head out the car window to take a picture, which I'm sure people driving down Broad Street were thinking, "What the hell is that girl doing?" Hey at least I didn't bring my camera into the store!
Luckily, the store ended up being much less sketchy than I thought it would be and since I am pretty damn comfortable with my sexuality, I didn't have much of a problem perusing the adult recreation aisles.

Below is my bag o' goodies...you can only imagine what might be inside!!! I'll never tell!
So after that we decided to go stalk our 62 year old co-worker, Kib. We had tried stalking him a few weekends ago because we are so cool, but we couldn't find the right house. We told him of our endeavors and he gave us directions so we would have better luck next time. So we found his house and he was outside washing his car. We screamed out the window in excitement like little girlies. He invited us in and we chatted with him and his wife and they showed us lots of pictures of their children and grandchildren. It was awesome. Sarah and I are awesome stalkers!! Beware, we could be stalking YOU in the near future.

Next up was the jewelers where Sarah got her engagement/wedding rings. I tried on some rings, "just to look." It was awesome. I tried on a $10,000 ring that was perfect, but then for that kind of money, what isn't? Ok, so I won't be getting that ring, but I got to see some different styles which was good, for educational purposes of course. Um...yeah...so that was that. I like diamonds.

Then we went to Fresh Market and I bought Jordan Almonds for Edgar. I ended up eating like half of them this afternoon. Yum.


Today was a very sweet day.

2 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Anonymous cari said…

    did you buy anything thing at priscillas?

    i spent sometime there when i lived in richmond

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Hi Cari! Yes, I did buy a couple of things. So did my friend Sarah. It was a pretty cool store...I'd go back!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home