The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Bugs Sticks His Tongue Out At...




Michelle Rodriguez








Recently, Michelle has become a huge pet peeve of mine. I don't even know why. I think it's because she tries to be all bad ass, but she is really just plain stupid. She gets stopped driving drunk, not once, but twice. Goes to jail for 2 days instead of doing community service (whatever, that's her choice), but now she is going to jail again, this time for 2 months. Good. Lock her up because she is soooo badass. I swear I just read an article where she was trying to show a "softer" side. Whatever Michelle. You drive me nuts. I don't like you. I am glad your character got killed off on Lost--and I don't even watch the show!





1 Comments:

  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I hate her too! I am glad that we have this in common. And I hate that she calls herself a gypsy. I call her a dumbass.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home