The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Dear Lauren,

I was looking at all of your beautiful photography, available at http://www.cafepress.com/modnyphoto. The pictures of flowers are all really fantastic. I even contemplated buying some notecards or something like that, but then this last time I was on your blog, I saw scrolling pictures from Cafe Press. It was then that I saw this beauty (I know it's blurry, but that's probably better).


I am just positive that all of my family, friends and co-workers will love this card!!! I placed an order for 500 of them. So I am sorry Lauren...maybe when you start taking pictures like this I will buy your stuff. ;-)


I am also going to send that woman a treadmill.



You are thinking...
"Wow, for someone who is all about trying to have a positive body image, Lindsey is a bitch."

No my friends, although I can be a bitch at times (like when I told Sarah that I hate her and she can't talk on the phone in my office--you know I love you Sarah and I honestly don't care!!!!), I must draw a line somewhere folks.

5 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    I didn't really tell Sarah I hate her...I only love her, always.

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    1. That is me in that picture you hateful person!

    2. You hate when I use your phone, just admit it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    3. You're lucky I'm going to see ashlee simpson with you.

     
  • At 11:20 AM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    1. You are such a loser.

    2. I don't hate when you use my phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    3. YOU are lucky I am going with you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 12:05 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Lindsey and Sarah:
    I hear mocking. I can't believe you don't love that photograph!

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Yeah Edgar read my post and looked at me seriously and said, "Did you really order 500 of those??"

    LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home