The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Monday, May 29, 2006

Mad


Apparently I am a spoiled brat because I think that 78 degrees is a reasonable temperature to set the air conditioning at. It wasn't even me who initially turned it on. It was the air conditioning/heat (depending on the season) Nazi. He had it at 80 and it just wasn't feeling much cooler. So now I am a princess who should go back and live with her parents if she wants to "live like that." Because we all know that 78 degrees is just about the temperature that the luxury kicks in.

7 Comments:

  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    78 makes you a princess?! Are you kidding me. That's hot! I too am a heating/air nazi but I'm with you on this one.

     
  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    ditto!

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Motherload said…

    It's only the end of May. Just wait until July when it's really hot. I bet his servers will be nice and cool though.

    Remember... the palace gates are always open... where you can (and deserve to) 'live like that'.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Yeah, he says princess like it's a bad thing. Are you kidding me? Of course I'm a princess and I DO deserve the best!!! Thank you all for helping to prove my point...that I am right and he is wrong.

     
  • At 11:19 AM, Anonymous Motherload said…

    Wait. Didn't you two have the same agrument when it was time to turn on the heat in the fall? Good grief.

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I say get out while you still can!!!! Run for your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Yeah, it's a seasonal argument really.

    I'm trying to run, but when it's a toasty 80 degrees a girl can only move so fast!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home