The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Thursday, May 18, 2006

So Sad!

I cried during American Idol yesterday--pathetic. When they were showing Elliott back in Richmond I got emotional and then wished I'd just left work and gone down to see him when he was here!! I also got a little teary during the end when he got kicked off. So sad. I'm still not over it. American Idol is the best show. Ok, really The Office is, but AI is pretty damn good. They are tied for first!


I have a sore throat today and it sucks. I think it's from taking ZiCam so that I wouldn't get sick--i have the nasal kind and I think I sniffed it up too much and it went into my throat and irritated it. Or I am getting a cold. I really can't tell. BUT, I have to drive to Newport News today for a golf tournament fund raiser for my job. Hopefully I don't get the older folks sick. I raise money for 4 retirement communities in VA. Anyway, I am riding around on a golf cart with one of the residents to take pictures. He has been sick recently. I hope I am not sick and then I get him sick and then he dies, because I would feel like it was my fault and that would be bad. Anyway, I am going to suck it up and go and hope I start feeling better. I want to take more Zicam just in case I am getting sick, but I will just have to not sniff it back so much. Okay, TMI.

This is a weak post, but I needed to post something because, yet again, I've been a slacker. Have a nice day everyone.


Oh yeah, I will tell you all later how I saved a dog.

3 Comments:

  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I think this is my favorite Randy post ever. It's so random...just like you promised in your profile blurb. I am proud of you. I hope you're not getting sick. I wish I was at the golf tournament today. My comment is as random as your post.

    Oh, and I saved a dog too. His name is Michael.

     
  • At 6:10 PM, Blogger Isabel said…

    You saved a dog? Let's hear that story!

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Dr. Mom said…

    Umm... I'm fairly certain that you're not supposed to 'snort' Zicam. You're supposed to squirt it into your nose and press your 'nose holes' together giving it time to be absorbed into your notril. Try that so it won't get in so far and irritate your throat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home