The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Spice up your morning??

Just two days ago I was at Ukrop's and I saw this (sorry it's a little blurry):



I was intrigued. I thought, "Hmmm, ginger in a cereal? How interesting." So I decided to give it a try. It has corn flake type things in it, clusters of clustery stuff (I think the ginger flavor is in here) and little pieces of raspberry. I am actually doing a breakfast taste test right now so I can acurately describe the experience.

It's definitely raspberry-y and it tastes sweet at first. But a lot like eating ginger candy, the aftertaste turns spicy. It's not as spicy as ginger candy though or I wouldn't be able to handle it this early--ginger candy makes me hot and hyper. Not the good kind of hot...it's like my body feels strange when I eat too much ginger candy at once (which I always do because I don't understand the concept of moderation).

Anyway, this cereal is kind of weird. I mean it is "Peace Cereal." That sounds a little too hippie and earthy for me. It is good cereal and I think that overall I like it okay, but don't you think it's just a little weird to be eating spicy cereal???

2 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I don't know if I could do the spicy cereal either. I do however have a craving for ginger candy RIGHT NOW! Even though it's going to give us heartattacks. Maybe we should go really crazy and buy ginger candy for the ashlee simpson concert!

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    i've never had ginger candy. does it taste like ginger...i love ginger...mmmm...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home