The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Wow, I Am So Cool

After I returned from the gym I jumped in the shower. I left the door open so it wouldn't be too hot and humid when I got out. Well, Edgar came into the bathroom to talk to me about our plan for taking his car in to get serviced on Sunday. To be funny he decided to slip into the list of things he has to do, "touch your boobies." As he said this he looked into the shower, thinking I didn't hear what he said. Beacuse I did hear what he said, I playfully grabbed my boobies and gave them a little shake. Edgar closed the curtain and proceeded to tell me that I didn't even hear what he said. I said, "of course I did, that's why I grabbed my boobies." He started saying (loudly) that I didn't hear him. He started laughing. We were yelling back and forth at each other, playfully. Apparently he said someone was at the door, which was open (well, there is a screen obviously) to get fresh air in. I didn't hear him say this, so I kept yelling about how I obviously grabbed my boobies (yes, i really used the word boobies) because I heard what he said. I continued with my shower and still didn't even realize anyone was at the door. I then started yelling to Edgar because I needed a new razor. It was then I realized someone was at the door (some guy selling something) and he had heard me yelling about grabbing my boobies. Wow, I am so classy and cool. Luckily he was our age and Edgar explained that I was just being "silly." Wow, that was awesome.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Motherload said…

    Lovely. Just lovely, ya weirdo.

     
  • At 9:37 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Edgar and I are the same person. "Grab your boobies" is on my list of things to do too!

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    SCORE!!!

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Anonymous motherload said…

    Careful, Sarah... she'll let you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home