The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

An Excerpt from the Story of My Life

I attended a Christian school for pre-school and kindergarden. We had been rehearsing a play for either Christmas or Easter, I'm not really sure which. One day after school when I was back home, I began crawling around on my hands and knees and I said, "I'm a donkey, ride me Jesus." This is the point when my parents decided that they had better get me out of Christian school-FAST!
This pretty much set the tone for the next 20 or so years.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Motherload said…

    Hmmm....I see no one really wants to comment on THIS one...

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    When did Edgar start going by Jesus?

    OHHH!!!! I said it. I contemplated, but I had to.

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    LOLOLOL

    I'm glad you said that. Never hesitate when it comes to inappropriate comments. I never do. I do call Edgar "Jesus," but pronounced "hay-seus."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home