The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I am a weird

Last night I fell asleep around 10-10:30. I woke up at some point, which felt like 3 am but was really 11:45 pm (what the hell?). Well I woke up because I have the world's smallest bladder and I had to pee really badly. Waking up after only about an hour of sleep makes you feel really tired. Well, I had to pee badly and when I was peeing it was taking so long to get it all out (I am weird, when I have to go really bad it takes me forever). Well while I was sitting there I kept falling asleep. Luckily I woke up long enough to get back to bed. Although it would have been awesome if I spent the whole night sleeping on the toilet. I am so cool.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    What are you going to do if you can't find a bathroom at the Ashlee Simpson concert TOMORROW!!!!!!

    What if Jessica really is there?????

    I will learn CPR tonight because I know you will go into cardiac arrest from the shock of it all.

     
  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Lindsey, I feel your pain.

     
  • At 9:58 AM, Anonymous isabel said…

    Sleeping on the toilet? Yes, you are cool.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home