The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Sunday, June 11, 2006

I'm a big kid now!

Edgar and I purchased a bedroom set last week from a local furniture store! I tried to upload a picture, but it didn't work. But it's BEAUTIFUL and I love it!!!!
Edgar has been out of town since Friday. He gets back tomorrow, but I will be out of town for the night on business. So I won't see him until Tuesday night. It's nice to be alone for a little bit-like half a day-but then I was ready for him to come home. It's just not the same without him here. I miss him. I didn't think I would miss him as much as I do!!! I am pathetic...I've turned into Sarah!! ;-)
I got a lot done this weekend. Shopping, cleaning, exercise.

Last night I even made homemade dog treats!


Stay tuned for more updates....

3 Comments:

  • At 5:00 PM, Blogger Isabel said…

    Wow...homemade dog treats and new furniture. Sounds like one great weekend.

     
  • At 8:33 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I would tell you that I think it's cool that you made dog treats but instead I am not going to because you called me pathetic and you are mean.

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Weird...the link is showing up now. Not the picture, but if you click on the red X you will see my furniture!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home