The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Saturday, June 17, 2006

WF, 24 looking for HM, 24-35



I'm a white female, age 24 and I am looking for a homosexual male, age 24-35 for shopping excursions, spa days, late night movies, Starbucks frappucinos, red wine, cuddling and friendship. You have to like fashion, cooking and reading tabloid magazines. Do you know who Ken Paves is??? You have to be what Ken is to Jessica Simpson. We will be the best of friends and you will go everywhere with me. You will be required to spend the night in bed with me when Edgar is out of town. We will have slumber parties together and tell each other secrets and cry over sappy movies like Under the Tuscan Sun. You will be my platonic boyfriend and best friend. I'm looking for a gay best friend who is not overly fruity, but you can't be too "manly" either. If you wear flannel shirts, you are probably not what I'm looking for. I love gay men. Are you the gay man for me??? Applications are being accepted immediately.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Motherload said…

    Wait... I think I know someone... Ew, no. It would be inappropriate. :-D

     
  • At 5:20 PM, Anonymous isabel said…

    I think every women is jealous of Jessica right now.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home