The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Holy F*cking Sh*t?!! How did I miss this?





Windsor Navy

Medallion
Classic Black

Mesa Red



Vera Freaking Bradley has new prints out. And I know they are still "new," but I didn't know about them the veryfirstsecond that they came out so now I am harcore freaking out and trying to decide which one I want, because hello, I have to have one bag per collection!!!!

I think I know which one I want, but what do you think??
I am torn between 2 (almost 3) of them. What ever is a girl to do?

3 Comments:

  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    OMG! I can't believe I didn't know about them either!!! This blog is so informative. I must say that I am not thrilled the with new patterns. None of them scream "must have" to me like they have in the past seasons. These look geared to older people. I wouldn't turn down the Medailion though. Which do you like?

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I agree with Sarah. I like Medallion and classic black. Windsor Navy is pretty close to Java Blue and I love paisleys but Mesa Red is red and that means it's not always easy to coordinate with (if that matters).

     
  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    I'm completely with you guys--i think medallion is the one i'll get if i get one. The windsor navy is okay, but like Lauren said, it's so much like my java blue.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home