The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Thursday, July 20, 2006

My blood is starting to simmer

So the furniture we ordered OVER A MONTH AGO, is still not in. When we placed the order there was nothing said about anything being on back-order. They said we would have everything in about a week or so. A week passed and then all of a sudden things were on back-order. And they didn't call us, we had to call them. I left a message for Wayne, our salesman, and he called me back last week from home. He said he would be in the office the next day and would check on the order and call me. Never called. Maybe I will call him today. Regardless, I am starting to get mad and think this is a scam! Ok, I don't really think it's a scam, but I am less and less excited because they are letting me down!! Do they not know who I am???

3 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Motherload said…

    Why don't you cancel the order and go somewhere else for your furniture? Stop messing around with them. I'm sure you can find something as nice at a decent price.

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    But we've already paid for like half of it.

     
  • At 9:24 PM, Anonymous Motherload said…

    Hhhhhh

     

Post a Comment

<< Home