The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Product Review or E-mail Conversation with Mom


The good news is that it's only about 210 calories for a tall drink, but it has approximately 9842673752675 grams of sugar.

Newsflash: 2 new Orbit gums on the market. Lemon-lime (which I am taste testing right now) and Crystal Mint (which I will try at a later time). Lemon-lime they only had in 3 packs so now I am stuck with it. It is okay, not my favorite. I wouldn’t recommend it over any of the others, maybe over peppermint, but I just don’t like strong peppermint…unless it’s in a patty or a candy cane. Or those soft mints. I am having a bad day of taste testing. I also tried for the first time the pomegranate frappuccino from Starbucks. Unless you really love pomegranate juice, I would avoid this drink. The flavoring was way too strong. I do not recommend the pomegranate frap or the lemon-lime orbits.

Mom says: Thank you for your taste test and review. Based on your analysis I think I will avoid both product

Have you tried either of these products? What do you think?

1 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    I have tried the pomegranate frappucino and completely agree that it is too strong. But...have you tried the Tangerine? It's delicious...very light and summery. I would definitely recommend it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home