The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Remember??

Remember when I said I look like Gillian Anderson? Edgar always says, no, you don't have red hair, etc. Well look, now she has lighter hair and she is pregnant just like me!! Ok, I'm not pregnant, but do I look more like her now??

When I was at Caribou Coffee in Short Pump mall the guy who was serving me said I look like some girl from comedy central. I said "I hope she's not ugly" and he said "well, I think she's pretty."

When I was at Dunkin' Donuts the other day getting an iced coffee there were two guys probably in their early twenties. They were joking around having their own conversation when one of them says, "Everyone wants me," jokingly. So I say, "It's true. I know I want you." I probably blushed at this point because it just came out of my mouth. I didn't really want him. He wasn't even all that cute. I was just joking with the kid, but who says that?? I left and went out to Edgar waiting in the car. Then I forgot a straw and had to go back in. He probably thought I was coming back in to see him. I am such a dork.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:45 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    you really do look like her. it's strange. creeeepy.

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Anonymous Motherload said…

    Such a shameless flirt you are. I wonder why all the dorky boys had crushes on you in high school. Hmmmm....
    Your eyes are more 'bedroomy' than Gillian's.

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous spanky said…

    nope, judging by this picture, she looks really rough these days. i think its the smoking. hands down, you're hotter. you look like X-Files-era Gillian.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home