The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween and Smores Fun!

Last night Edgar and I went to a Halloween/Smores party at Jazmin and Vidal's house. If you don't know, Vidal and Jazmin are Edgar's brother and sister-in-law. It was really fun! I met new people, caught up with a couple of acquaintences, drank some hot spiced wine and mango mojitos. It was really a great time. And costumes were welcome so, as I mentioned previously, I wore my cowgirl costume. Edgar and I took some pictures before we left for the party...

This is me posing, as usual.

Wrasslin' Rodeo!

Zoey and Me

Okay, enough of me. Edgar was there too! We went to a costume store on the way to the party because he wanted to get a mask and scary hands to be a monster. When we got there he didn't find a mask he liked, but he found a king's costume. It looked like it was on sale, but really it was put in the wrong place. It would have been like $50...um, no. Not for a robe and hat that he was going to wear for one night. So he already had a Halloween T-shirt on so I had the brilliant idea to spray his hair orange.
This was before the party...

this is at the party with his sister, Kilsy

Uncle Edgar with an angry pea in a pod

Jazmin and Kilsy...cat and police woman

So there you have it, some lovely snapshots of the evening. And the best part of the evening??? Daylight savings time ended!!! SCORE!


2 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1. I totally suck and forgot to call Jazmin. I blame Steve for having me in freak out mode. Do you agree?

    2. I heart your new banner at the top. So cute!

    3. You are a nerd with your jessica simpson posing. :)

    4. Cute cow girl outfit! Happy Hollow-weenie!

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Steve is always to blame!!! He was not cool on Friday...at all.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home