The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Monday, October 30, 2006

Reese Witherspoon & Ryan Phillippe Split!


I am very, very saddened by the news that Reese and Ryan are splitting up. First Nick and Jess and now this!? I don't think my heart can take much more. I thought that they were always the "perfect" normal couple. They admitted to going to counseling and having normal people problems. I just love, love, love Reese--she is by far my favorite actress and I love the message she sends to women and girls. I really hoped that these two would make it. There are so many relationships that don't make it these days--maybe it is foolish to hope for celebrities to make it. Maybe I should spend more time hoping that my friends relationships will make it. Then maybe I wouldn't be disappointed so much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home