The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Are You Jealy?

Today I went out to a gift shop that sells Vera Bradley products, just to check it out, see what they had. I got to talking with the ladies who work there and a younger girl who looked to be the daughter of one of the ladies. The girl may have been sixteen or so (we'll call her Miss 16). Well the one lady asked if Miss 16 or I had seen the spring patterns. Well, no, they aren't even online yet. Since she is a retailer she has the retailers book with the upcoming line and she showed it to us. Oh my goodness, I cannot wait. I am so giddy! I LOVE the new patterns. They have a new breast cancer one. It's black and has these really cute little white/pink elephants. It is beautiful! They also have two other prints that I love too. Only one of them just wasn't my style, but I can see how people will like it. They also are debuting new items, such as a tennis racket cover, golf shoe bag and flip flops! That's right, flip flops! Oh my gosh, must have. I felt like a Vera VIP getting to see the collection beforehand. Oh my gosh, I am so cool. And so dorky. The good kind of dorky, that is.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am so jealous!!!! You should have grabbed the book and run. I cannot wait to have the flip flops. We will go buy them together, the second they come out. Seriously.

    You are a dork, but I am jealous so that makes me a dork too!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh! And I love the new banner too! How festive. I was thinking of doing something for the holidays...you've inspired me!

     
  • At 10:06 PM, Anonymous jamie said…

    Our dog, Savannah Jane, has the blue and brown Vera Bradley (forget the pattern name) leash and collar.

    SERIOUSLY STYLISH PUP.

     
  • At 7:18 AM, Anonymous min said…

    Did somebody say new bags???
    I'm there.

     
  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    I can't say that I am familiar with Vera Bradley. Can you help a girl out?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home