The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

Yesterday morning when Edgar and I were at Lowes buying paint my mom called and I was talking to her about decorating and painting. I was commenting on how I think my favorite Vera Bradley pattern is Java Blue. I said, "I wish they made Vera Bradley duvet covers. I should call up Ms. Bradley and see if she could add that to her collection."

Fast forward to Saturday evening.

I was checking out the VB site to see if there was anything that I should add to my Christmas list or if there was anything I thought certain people might deserve for Christmas if they had been good this year. I noticed that there was a new "My Home" section. I started freaking out when I saw that they now have Java Blue bed linens AND a Java Blue lamp shade!!!! I literally screamed and called my mom at 11:30 pm to tell her! They also have men's ties now too, but I can't see Edgar wearing one, but I digress. I immediated put Java Blue lamp shade on my Christmas list (I don't like the actual lamp that goes with it). Won't this look awesome in my new blue bedroom?!!And here is a look at the bedding...


The bedding I am up in the air about. The website didn't list prices as it is not available online yet. I do think it is cute. I'm not sure about the checked part, but I definitely wouldn't mind some of the pillows in the floral pattern. Oh my gosh, you guys don't know how happy I am.

Another cool thing I found while perusing the site was this. It lists all of the retired colors EVER. They date all the way back to 1986, when I was 5 years old! Totally awesome.

I love me some Vera!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Frema said…

    Oh, I think the bed set is wonderful. I'd grab it in a heartbeat!

     
  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Sarah told me today that she's seen it in person and it looks better than it does on the internet. I HAVE to have it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home