The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Monday, November 27, 2006

Before we go any further, I think we need to have a talk

What is going on? If I were going to try to make a comeback after looking like pure white trash for an entire 2 years or so, the first thing on my list after dumping white trash husband would not be, hang out with Paris Hilton. Is Paris the new K-Fed?
Now seriously if you go out shopping, clubbing etc. and you are in the process of said comeback and you actually manage to look skankier than Paris...Houston we have a problem.

Are you K-Fed's back-up dancer? Oh, that is your outfit? Oh.
Yes, breast feeding burns calories and

makes your boobies really big. So big, you just want to show them to the world. And wearing a fishnet thigh-high while your BFF wears the other is totally the new "friendship bracelet." Does she look like she is clinging to Paris for dear life, or is it just me?

They even picked up La-Lohan for some shopping fun.
Britney just seems out of place to me. And where is her baby?

Britney, honey, I am trying really hard to like you again because as you know, you used to be my numero uno. I've been trying to open my heart to you, but you are making it so hard. Please come out with some good music so I can at least grasp onto something. Please. I am not a Paris hater at all...sometimes I even like her...it's just that it's weirding me out. I can't even explain it. It's just that I (holding back tears)...I miss you Brit.
In the words of Boyz 2 Men, I'll leave you with this.

can we go back to the days our love was strong
can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong
can somebody tell me how you get things back
the way they use to be
oh god give me a reason
i'm down on bended knee







i am such a loser

4 Comments:

  • At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I had a teacher once that told us Britney Spears was the anti-christ... I didnt believe her at the time but I'm kind of leaning towards it now... Good Ole Caz College, eh?!!

     
  • At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That big-boobie picture is...horrifying. I agree, new mother of 2 shouldn't be hanging out with PH, she looks out of place.

     
  • At 1:29 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    I'm going to confess that I am also a member of "Bring Britney Back Club".

    But come on, she needs to think about this.

     
  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous spanky said…

    hey randy, wanna share thigh highs? LFF?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home