The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Friday, November 24, 2006

Black Friday

I took today off of work so I could have a 4 day weekend. I've cleaned my house a bit and I'm thinking of taking Bugs for a walk because it is a beautiful, sunny day. I'm debating whether or not to go to the mall. It's already 12:30 now so I'm sure there is practically zero parking at this point, but will the malls be worse tomorrow since it will be a Saturday and the day after black Friday? It's such a gamble! Maybe I should go both days...or neither. What are you doing today? Are you braving the malls today or staying home?

3 Comments:

  • At 5:42 PM, Anonymous Jenny said…

    There is no sale good enough in the world to get me out into the malls today. However I am about to throw the kid in a stroller and take a nice long walk around the park. No sales tax, no crowds...but...sigh...no Starbucks.

     
  • At 9:43 PM, Anonymous min said…

    Started to go out shopping. Saw the parking lot. Went to the museum instead (it was empty!)

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    We went to the mall, but not until around 2:30 when all of the psycho bargain shoppers were out of the way. I am not going to kill myself to save $10.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home