The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Final Stretch

Only one more post to go after this one! Not that I am complaining; I have really enjoyed NaBloPoMo. I am kind of at a loss for what to post about today. I had been going strong, but I am tired and I've been clenching my teeth again, for really no reason at all and I can feel stress building in my back and shoulders. I think tomorrow morning I will get up early and go to the gym, that is if I can pull my booty out of bed. Maybe it will give me some energy. I've just been so tired. For the past hour I've read everyone and their mothers' blog thinking it would inspire me, but I still don't know what to say to you all... in fact right now I am contemplating deleting everything I just wrote and coming up with something else.

hmmm...

Well, I am really excited because I might one day in the near future meet a fellow blogger, Erika, who lives in the DC area. I've never met anyone in real life who I only knew from blogging, so I am really looking forward to it. I love hanging out with new people and making new friends. Erika is one of my favorite bloggers so I can't wait to meet her in real life. I also hope to meet her little baby boy at some point too, but she might be afraid that Sarah or I will steal him from her because ohmigod he is cute! Did I mention Sarah is part of this blog-friend-meeting-of-joy? Well, yes, she is. So have any of you met someone in person who you only knew from blogging? How did it turn out? Would you do it again?

Erika, if you are actually a 60 year old stalker, you better come clean now.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Aimee said…

    Yeah, Fun stuff! I recently met up with a fellow blogger...I recognized her at the mall! LOL I felt like a dork (the good kind, you know!) but she was really nice and that totally reminded me that i need to email her. LOL

    Tell me you all will be at Blogher?!

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well, you have blown my cover. I guess Evan and I can't kidnap you now because everyone will know who did it. Good thinking!

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous alyndabear said…

    Hiiiiya! I've seend you on a couple of people's blogs, so my turn to say hello and begin the stalking phase.

    I've met people from the internet before, but no bloggers yet. I plan on meeting Julaberry (Lala) one day soon, though.

    I want to go and give a lot of people a hug, but they all live too far away.

    Anyone planning a visit to Australia now?

     
  • At 6:35 PM, Blogger Frema said…

    I've never met a blogger before, but I hope to. Dawnie lives in Chicago and actually invited me to her birthday party downtown! And I hope to meet many more at BlogHer in 2007.

    If you meet, post pictures!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home