The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Birthday to Sarah and Happy Turkey Day!

I won! I beat Stacia to the Happy Birthday Sarah phone call this morning. I am so proud! Lauren tried to win, but she was disqualified. Cheating by calling Sarah's house phone is againt the rules. HA!

Before I give a shout out to the one and only birthday girl, I'd like to mention a few things I'm thankful for.

1. Mom, Dad and Sara
2. Edgar
3. My doggies
3. My health and the health of my friends and family
4. My co-workers because we are like a loving, but disfunctional family
5. Virignia and the experiences I've had here and the amazing friends I've made
6. My childhood
7. My love/hate, struggling but strong relationship with God
8. Laughter
9. Hope
10. Love
11. That Christmas is coming and the radio is now playing Christmas music ALL THE TIME!

And...

I am thankful that Sarah is having her 25th birthday today!!!


Sarah is so pretty, just look at her! She is smart, funny, a great listener and a fabulous counselor. She is not only the best of friends, she is also a good wife to Michael. She is a lover and only occasionally a hater (when she throws my nametag on the floor at work and throws paper at my eyes). She is thoughtful and kind and I am so lucky to have her as my BFFOJ (best friend forever of joy). Happy 25th birthday, Sarah! Enjoy your special day. Remember, you are way hotter than any of the pilgrims and indians.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awww...thanks friend! I am thankful to have such a wonderful co-worker and friend like you. I am truly thankful that you moved to VA, I don't know what I would have done without you.

    BFFOJ!!!

    Love!

     
  • At 9:22 AM, Anonymous Motherload said…

    Happy Birthday to Lindsey's BFFOJ!

     
  • At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Seriously, about the co-workers, I would love to work with you guys!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home