The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Monday, November 13, 2006

Lauren, pronounced Laaren (like lark, not laringitis)

(Future wives of Edgar, because he believes strongly in polygamy...or so he says after watching Big Love...pathetic)

Lauren (on the left) is seen with Stacia in this picture from my suprise birthday party. Lauren grew up with Sarah. They have been best friends for a long time. Lauren recently started working with Sarah and me, but more with me because we both work in fund raising while Sarah works for our corporate office. I've been getting to know Lauren better and better and I'm finding out how nice and sweet and funny she is. She has been commuting from Charlottesville, but is planning to move to Richmond ASAP. I can't wait until she lives closer because I'd like to hang out with her more. Yay for friends!

Now I don't ask much of you all, but if you wouldn't mind, please check out Lauren's blog now and then and if you wouldn't mind commenting, that would be cool too. Thanks so much ya'll! Here is the link! And keep working on the pronunciation of her name. I am trying really hard and sometimes I still say Louren and not Laauren. But don't worry, you will get it eventually.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Thank you for the shout out. And letting everyone know the correct pronuncation...you're doing very well.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home