The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Must Have for Everyone on Your Chistmas List

Enjoy the original in a new style - camouflage.
Pump-action rapid fire shoots mini marshmallows over 30 feet.
Easy-to-refill; holds 25 mini marshmallows for non-stop action.

If you did not have a #1 on your wish list yet, you do now. I can just imagine shooting marshmallows at Edgar, while remaining completely undetectable by the untrained eye. He'll have no idea what is going on. And can you imagine the excitement for the dogs, chasing marshmallows all over the house? OR, can you imagine releasing the rapid fire at innocent bystanders with mugs of hot chocolate? I am not sure how humanity survived prior to this spectacular creation of jet-puffed innovation.

Long live the 2nd amendment!

8 Comments:

  • At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Aimee said…

    OMG I NEED one of those!

     
  • At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Me TOO!!!

     
  • At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My kids want one so bad... ahhh... screw the kids, I want one so bad!

     
  • At 7:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Where do you buy one? I am going to rock Michael's world.

     
  • At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Jenny said…

    Holy crap. I'm so going to buy that.

    But I'm going to dip the marshmellows in water and freeze them first. Because I'm wicked that way.

     
  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    I was wondering if you can put rocks in it too. hmmm

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Yes, I'm sure rocks would work...but you people are evil!

     
  • At 4:45 PM, Anonymous min said…

    I'm the only person in Texas who doesn't like guns, but even I can get into one of those.

    Take that, Y'all!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home