The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Roses are Red, Bedrooms are Blue

Sleeping on the aerobed last night was not exactly heavenly. The air in the bed was cold and made me a little shivery. It made my back hurt too. But I was so tired that I actually got a decent amount of sleep. My poodle, Zoey, did wake me up this morning by licking my mouth. For some reason she is always trying to lick everyone's lips and mouth. She is very cute, but the licking is nasty. The plan for the day was to paint the bedroom, hallway, living room and dining area. I think we were being a little ambitious. We got the bedroom done and I heart, heart, heart it! It is the perfect color of blue--exactly what I wanted! It has inspired me to want to decorate and hang pictures and look at decorating magazines. This house, like my life, is a work in progress. I think tomorrow we might do the hallway and dining area and possibly save the living room for next weekend. We will have to see how quickly the painting goes. It takes longer than one would think. This picture does not do it justice, but here is my new, blue bedroom of joy! :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home