The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Speaking of Christmas...

My parents asked me to send them a Christmas list. I need to go to the mall and pick out some clothing that I might like, but so far, here is my list. It is pretty unreasonable with items such as diamond earrings, a camcorder and a camera. Does this list make me sound like a brat? I know I'm not going to get all of this so don't worry. I am not that spoiled. Okay, I'm kind of spoiled.

Lindsey's Christmas List
Vera Dog leash/collar
Large Vera Bradley Lamp Shade
Diamond Earrings
Oneida Flatware
Victoria ’s Secret Panties (cotton, medium, bikini cut--I'm asking my parents for panties, I can't ask for anything sexy! And let's face it, I wear this type almost everyday, so comfy)
Duvet Cover
Dior Perfume
Camera
Josh Turner CD
Camcorder


Yep, pretty unreasonable.

What are you asking for this year for your holiday of choice?

8 Comments:

  • At 10:33 PM, Anonymous Aimee said…

    I hear ya on the "going and picking out clothes." When I was a teenager my mom and I would go shopping where i would try on a bunch of stuff...then I'd hand her a pile - leave the store - and she'd buy what she wanted to give me. It was kind of weird - but worked out well. lol

    Good luck with that list!!
    I only have a robe & slippers, an ipod and an engagement ring on my list. I may get the first two. ha!

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have a long list but most importantly I have asked for an ipod. I've asked for 2 years, I hoping 3rd times the charm. But I'm not holding my breath.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    I asked for a Snoopy Snow Cone Maker every single year as a kid and continued to ask into my adulthood, but I never got one. My mom tried to find one for me as a joke, but they don't even make them anymore. I am deprived.

    Senior year of college I won an Ipod in a drawing they were doing for seniors who filled out a survey. It was awesome.

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Anonymous Aimee said…

    Winning an Ipod rocks! Also, I think I had the Snoopy Snow Cone maker - it had this little squeezable Snoopy that you could squirt the snow cone flavor out of his hat. I used that thing SO MUCH and it was SO LOUD.

    You know, not to rub it in or anything! :D

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Oh Aimee, I am sooooo jealous!!!

    I have the worst parents ever! ;-)


    just kidding!

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Anonymous Motherload said…

    Fine. So much for the diamond earrings and camcorder! :-P

     
  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger Isabel said…

    I'm having a hard time coming up with a list. I love your list. Lots of goodies.

     
  • At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    psst... eBay is your friend:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/VINTAGE-SNOOPY-SNO-SNOW-CONE-MAKER-LIKE-NEW-WITH-BOX_W0QQitemZ270057362055QQihZ017QQcategoryZ19237QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

    (you have to copy/paste it cuz i havent figured out how to link in a comment yet... sorry!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home