The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Thursday, November 30, 2006

We Did It!


Woohoo! We did it! I posted everyday for one whole month and you actually came back time and time again to read my posts, however meaningless and boring. I was unsure about NaBloPoMo at first. Could I really post everyday? I challenged myself and I did it and you know what, I actually kind of liked it. I actually feel like I have a stronger relationship with my blog. Before we played hard to get with each other. One moment we were in love and then next we would be ignoring each other for days. Now, we are walking hand in hand. I really feel much more devoted to my blog than ever before. This is not to say I will continue to post every single day, but I definitely want my blog to be a bigger part of my life.

The best part about this month though was that I made so many new friends! I've so enjoyed visiting your sites and meeting new bloggers who share common interests with me. And just because November is over, that definitely doesn't mean I'll stop visiting your sites. I am devoted to you. You will not be able to get rid of me. I am in your life forever now, bitches!

Congrats to the other NaBloPoMoers! And to those of you who didn't try it, I hope you do next year. Well, I am off to go rest. I'm not feeling really great and haven't been for a couple of days now. I don't know what is wrong with me, but my back aches, my head hurts and I just feel exhausted. That was a downer. Sorry.

YAY NaBloPoMO!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! It was fun, wasn't it. :)

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations! It was hard work, and you totally deserve a cookie.

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Anonymous alyndabear said…

    Hoping you feel better soon...

    AND CONGRATS :D

    I is proud!

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger Frema said…

    Congratulations on crossing the finish line! I had a great time, too.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home