The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Why is Everyone Getting Divorced?

The world is talking...Britney has filed for divorce from K-Fed. Now remember that I used to LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Brit before she got all skanky so I still have some feelings for her. I'm actually pretty shocked that they are divorcing. Let me rephrase, maybe I'm not shocked that they are divorcing, but rather that they are divorcing right after they had their second baby. But then again Kevin left his pregnant girlfriend to be with Britney. I wonder what happened? It sucks not knowing exactly what happened because I have to know. Do you think there is a chance for a reconciliation? Do we want a reconciliation? I've spoken to Sarah and Edgar about this and all of us agree that we are sick of Kevin. It's not even that she is the breadwinner, it is more because it seems like he is trying to use her stardom so he can be a rapper. But really, he isn't good. And no one cares. And truth be told, without her, he really is nothing. I wonder if he will just sort of fade away or if he really will make it. It's too bad, I don't like to see anyone divorcing. Remember how devestated I was after Nick&Jess broke up? Carmen and Dave made me sad, but Reese and Ryan made me even sadder. And now Britney and K-Fed!? All of my teeny bopper lovers are ruining it for me--what is going on ladies? Stop crushing my dreams for you!!!


Exercise Tracker: 30 min. cardio this morning

5 Comments:

  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Frema said…

    Wow, I hadn't heard that! You're right, the timing does seem really off. Now I want to know what happened, too!

    Maybe Isabel will know the answer. She is always on the up-and-up with celebrity gossip.

    Also, Reese and Ryan surprised me, too, though at this point Hollywood divorces shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Except Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson. They're golden.

     
  • At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That list of recent divorces totally depresses me.

     
  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Now he's not K-Fed, he's Fed-Ex! Ha ha ha, I am so awesome. You are lucky to be my friend!!!

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Motherload said…

    Wow! Isn't it amazing that Sarah's joke about K-Fed being Fed-Ex has already made it nationally??? How cool is that! She is truly an original. :-)

     
  • At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    For the record, I know I wasn't the first one to say Fed-ex...however, I am the coolest person to rock such a terrible creation on this blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home