The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Announcement You've All Been Waiting For

After great deliberation I have the winner of the "Make Me Laugh" contest.

The winner is

drum roll please...

................................


Jenny!!! (with the assist from Aimee) Jenny's stealing of someone else's joke was tricky, but the real skill came with her use of the word "crap." It actually made me laugh two times over. Thank you, Jenny, for making me laugh. But to be fair (nothing about this contest is fair, it is all based on what I want. Hey, it's my contest) I am also going to award Aimee with a prize too because of her "assist" and because she admitted she really wants me to stalk her. I read between the lines. So ladies, send me your address at looloo22@gmail.com (I really need to link this on my site...I'll get on that at some point) and tell me if you want a Christmas card, Kwanza card--whatever you'd like just tell me and I'll do it. THANK YOU ALL FOR ENTERING THE CONTEST. You all make me laugh, just not as hard as Jenny did. There will be more contests in the coming year. Promise. :-)

6 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Jenny said…

    I won! I won!

    I never win anything.

    Wait. Is this like when they call the escaped convict and tell him he's won a brand new tv but he has to come pick it up at the police station? Because I don't need to be arrested before Christmas. Again.

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    See, she is still being funny and making my laugh, which is why I am confident in my decision for this oh so important contest o'mine.

     
  • At 2:27 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    I think Aimee shouldn't get a card. She just thinks she is funny. j/k

    Now Jenny on the other hand was funny.

    What keeps me from emailing you and telling you that I am Aimee and giving you my address. That means I would have Aimee's card. I would so take pictures of it and gloat on my site.

    Yeah, it is pick on Aimee day.

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Anonymous spanky said…

    wait, do we get to share in the laughter? where's the joke, or story, or naked picture or whatever?

     
  • At 5:49 AM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Go read the comments on the contest post Spankster.

     
  • At 11:12 AM, Anonymous spankster said…

    see? I told you. Complete blogosphere senior citizen. My mouse hand uses a walker.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home