The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Monday, December 25, 2006

Brief Update and Christmas Wishes

I am at home in Upstate New York with my family. I flew in Saturday evening with no problems, only a very minor delay in Detroit. It only put me half an hour late so it was not bad at all. And my luggage was not lost--woo hoo! I have been spending quality time with the fam ever since I got here. I will be back with part two of my "Letter from Claude" special before you know it. I will also make sure to stop by all of your blogs to say hi as soon as I can. For right now though, I am just enjoying time with my family and friends. I'll be in New York until Friday. So there is your brief update. Here are your Christmas wishes...


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope today and every day is better than what you ever hoped for.
So....




was Santa good to you?

10 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Santa was super good to me, but more importantly... Was Santa good to you?

    And is CNY being nice to you too? :)

     
  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Santa was very good to me and it is wonderful to be in CNY again. Oh how I missed it!

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Merry Christmas! No work tomorrow! Yea!

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Anonymous alyndabear said…

    Happy Christmas, Lindsay! :D

     
  • At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Aimee said…

    Merry Christmas, Girlie!!

     
  • At 2:57 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    Hi! I'm glad you got to go back home and be with the family.

    Santa was pretty darn good to me, considering that I don't traditionally celebrate the holiday. I'm getting a flat-screen monitor!!!!

     
  • At 6:53 PM, Anonymous Jenny said…

    Santa ignored me but focused on Hailey heavily so I have to forgive the jolly, fat man.

    And santa.

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Anonymous min said…

    I told Santa that Jenny was very, very bad this year and not to bring her anything. That wasn't a very nice thing to do, so he didn't bring me anything either.

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Cece said…

    Hi there! Glad to know you arrived safely and are spending quality time with your family. See you when you get back!

     
  • At 11:21 AM, Blogger Isabel said…

    How great that you're spending time with your family!!

    Santa is always good to me. Hope your Christmas was perfect.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home