The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Friday, December 01, 2006

December Kicks Off with a Contest

It seems like these days, there are blog contests going on left and right. Well I've decided that every now and then I am going to do the same because I am a sheep, bah, just following the herd. I can assure you that the prizes will generally be lame and insignificant, but you won't be able to resist trying to win them anyway. For example, the following contest winner will receive a real Christmas card, in the mail, from yours truly. If you do not celebrate Christmas, I will send you a card for the holiday of your choosing. I wouldn't want anyone to be left out. We are inclusive here at The Good Kind of Dorky.

Ok, so here is the contest...

By the way, who I choose as winner is highly subjective (aka, there is no vote, I choose)

MAKE ME LAUGH. WHOEVER MAKES ME LAUGH THE HARDEST IS THE WINNER. START BEING FUNNY...


NOW!!!!

9 Comments:

  • At 10:26 AM, Anonymous spanky said…

    he reminds me waaaaaaay too much of sarah's boss in this picture........

     
  • At 12:47 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    HAHAHA that was good. I did laugh outloud because when I was posting the picture, I actually had the same thought. OK, people, who else is going to make me laugh?? It doesn't have to be about the picture, it could be about anything, but Spankypants does need some competition.

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh you want funny, do you?! My friend has this dog... and this dog has a girlfriend! A stuffed purple gorilla girlfriend! I dont dont know if I'm supposed to share this or not, so let's keep it on the down-low, ok?

    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1396664827

    I hope it opens for you!!!

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Aimee said…

    I have a joke for you!

    What's brown and sticky?

    wait for it....

    a stick!!

    :D
    And I totally know that this contest has an alterior motive of getting a person's address so you can appropriately stalk them. :) lol

     
  • At 4:35 AM, Anonymous alyndabear said…

    Hmmm.

    I'll tell you what HAS made me laugh recently.

    1. Re-watching that "evolution of dance" YouTube video - that guy is too funny!

    2. Re-watching Grey's Anatomy Season 2. "Because it's what Jesus would FREAKIN' DO!"

    3. Seeing my blog posts go from 15 comments to 2. Fwee. Damnit NaBloPoMo, come back!

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow, bush snorted a little too much cocaine.

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Jenny said…

    I only know one joke so this had better work.

    What's brown and stic....

    Oh crap. Thanks a lot, Aimee.

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    Last night Adam and I were chopping fruit for our fruit bowls and an orange shot him in the face. He giggled and said "I just got a facial". That wasn't near as funny as me saying to him, "You wouldn't mind me putting that on my blog, would you?" It was priceless.

    I know it was tasteless but I had to share since I couldn't put it on my blog.

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    You guys are cracking me up, I must admit. It's going to be hard for me to choose a winner...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home