The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Per Jenny's Request or Follow-Up to the Vest Post

So I don't exactly look like Cameron, but I think the effort is there, right? Right?! When I wear the vest to work I wear a button down shirt under it, but since it's the weekend, I figured I'd give ya'll the more casual look.

A lot of my well-endowed sisters wrote in saying that they could not pull of this look due to their larger chest size, so I tried to find an alternative to this look that would be trendy and sexy for these women.

What do you think of this look?

To be honest, I don't think I am a big fan of this next one, but at least it has better coverage.

I have mixed feelings about this next one, but it could work.

Anyway, love your big boobs because you have got something wonderful that women like me can only dream of. And lucky me, my boyfriend just so happens to be a boob man.

9 Comments:

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    Cameron Schmameron. You rock the vest!

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Anonymous alyndabear said…

    Well I think you look gorgeous, chook! Very, very gorgeous. I am still terrified of the vest, but will just admire from afar. =D

    P.S. Am blogrolled! Am honoured!

     
  • At 7:33 AM, Blogger Erika said…

    ROFL...I love the denim bra.

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Yeah I don't think I would actually recommend it, it's kind of weird, but I had to post it!! :-)

     
  • At 3:27 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    You look smokin'!!! Are you modeling for us now?

    I would probably try #1 but I would probably stress that I look pregnant. My waist is really long and when I wear something baggy around the tummy, I look pregnant. Maybe with the vest but a more fitted shirt??

    Thanks for thinking of us and trust me, I would love to go back to wearing tank tops with no bra.

     
  • At 3:43 PM, Blogger Bones said…

    wow that "better coverage" one from layne bryant is scandalous. I'd definitly be fired for wearing it.

    Oh,and i promised i'd never talk about my work on my blog. but this is your blog, so I'm happy to yap about it. I run a non-profit that teaches fishing to kids all across the country. www.futurefisherman.org

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Jenny said…

    Ha! You put Cameron to shame.

    Oh and the denim bra? Needs to be burned. No one looks good in a denim bra...much less us busty girls.

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Aimee said…

    Yeah, that look totally fits you. cute!

     
  • At 10:44 PM, Blogger Dan said…

    I'm doing a bit of sociological research, visiting the blogs of some of Carrie's friends. Very interesting!

    For some reason my mind focused on the word "boobs" in this post. I feel so ashamed. (Hanging head in defeat.)

    I think you would look fine in any of these styles. There ... did that help to redeem me? :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home