The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Friday, December 15, 2006

A Plethora of Christmas Pictures

Boring post o' pictures to function as an update, here we come.



Our beautiful tree topper star of sparkling joy!


It is like dealing with toddlers trying to get these mutts to pose.


It took me two nights to decorate my tree. That was not because of its size, but rather the level of exhaustion I was experiencing. Here it is, complete, in all of its glory.


During the first night of decorating, things with Zoey and her daddy got a little out of hand.


On the second night of decorating Zoey was fresh from the Petite Pet Day Spa where she was groomed to look like a real poodle and not a little wolf girl. She is not the most photogenic dog, I'm not gonna lie.


My attempt to make Bugs look like Rudolph. Yeah, not so much.


Actually this is how Bugs feels about reindeer. Yummy.


So this has been my Christmas so far. Right now I am working on Christmas cards so I can get them out soon, since Christmas is not far away!
Hope you all had a nice day.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Lindsey said…

    Oh and as you will see, my hair is a bit darker!

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Janet said…

    love the hair - very seasonally appropriate!

    we don't have a tree this year (tiny apartment, traveling for the holidays, lazy) but I love that gold star on the top of yours a lot!

     
  • At 2:34 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    I love the pictures! I wish my cats would let me take their photos.

    You are so adoreable!

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Frema said…

    What cute pictures!

     
  • At 11:09 PM, Anonymous Aimee said…

    Your tree is so pretty! I love that it's totally COVERED in lights/balls.

    And omg the cuteness of your little family is killing me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home