The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Sunday, July 22, 2007

#1 and The One (?)

My #1 Bridesmaid (Sarah, of course) graciously went dress shopping with me on Saturday. She helped me in and out of all 15+ dresses I tried on. It was true friendship at its finest, folks. I seriously don't know what I would do without her.

A lot of the dresses were okay, a few were definite "nos" and a few I lied and said I liked just so the lady could write something down for me. I feel an overwhelming sense of guilt if I don't like anything, so I will lie and say I love something just so they have some hope that I will return.

However, after a lacy, beaded and jeweled pile of rejects there was finally a sparkly glimmer of hope:

I think it's the one. What do you think?


Perfect for my marital fiesta del amor cha cha cha
(My #1 captures all angles as I bust a move)

9 Comments:

  • At 10:48 PM, Blogger janet said…

    love it!!! does edgar read the blog?

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Mrs. Higrens said…

    It is a very sassy dress, and my fav. part is the klassy clip in the back holding the dress together...

    Will you be adding a veil?

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger L Sass said…

    Wow, I love that dress. It's really unique and looks great on your hot bod! You are, like, the beautifulest dork I know!

     
  • At 10:59 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    CHA CHA CHA!

     
  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    Totally ugly. Yuck!






    Doesn't that just piss you off? I love it on you really. Simply beautiful. You and the dress.

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Chiada said…

    omg, i LOOOOOVE this dress on you!!!!! I really think it is The One, The Only. It is awesome. I can't even begin to explain how awesome I think you look in it. Really. You are totally rocking it. I love it soooo much; way better than the halter in the other picture (and I'm not saying the halter wasn't nice; I just love this one on you so much more). Ooohh!!! Love it, love it, love it! I hope you get it.

    Thanks for keeping us updated with the pictures.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger The "Mind" said…

    Oooh, I love it! It looks fab on you!

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger Cece said…

    I hate skinny girls. You're lucky I like you. lol Great dress!

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Anonymous audrey said…

    It's super sassy, for sure! You are totally rocking it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home