The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Monday, November 05, 2007

Bugs Monday

I forgot to mention yesterday that I did in fact go to Barnes and Noble over the weekend as promised, but my poetry ended up being complete crap. I guess it's a start though! Maybe sometime I'll post some of my stuff.

But enough about me. Bugs has been feeling the peer pressure from Audrey's dog Ben, who gets featured every Wednesday on her blog in a feature called Wednesday Bensday. Admittedly, this made Bugs a little jealous. You'd be surprised that he was all that excited to be featured here what with all of the lawyers and agents. Did you know he is also demanding only bottled water go in his water dish? Bugs is quite the divo when he wants to be.

After we had everything settled on our end and contracts were signed we got a call from Ben--something about infringement rights--but I never returned his call. So every Monday during the month of November, in honor of NaBloPoMo, Bugs is going to have his own mini-feature. Enjoy!

This week, Bugs wants you to get to know him a little bit better...

Hi, my name is Bugs.
I love the outdoors.

Sometimes I like to play with my sister. Does playing with a pink toy make me feel emasculated, you ask? Need a moment? Chew it over with Twix.

Being so active makes me tired. Sometimes I like to sleep stretched out on "the dog couch." In this photo, I was not stretching...I was actually asleep.
Sometimes I like to sleep scrunched up.

I dress up cuz the bitches like it. Notice my "bee stinger."

I love a good party (don't look at my wiener).
I know you looked.



All of these things are fun, but after a long, strenuous day of napping, I just love to snuggle on "the people couch" with my mom and dad and watch TV.

13 Comments:

  • At 9:20 PM, Anonymous Erin said…

    YAY!!! Now we have a puppy feature for every day of the week!

     
  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger L Sass said…

    OMG. The sleeping stretched out / squinched up photos are the greatest! Too adorable.

     
  • At 10:43 PM, Anonymous Valerie said…

    I totally did look.

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Anonymous alyndabear said…

    Bugs is so long and lanky. Gorgeous!

    (And I looked too. Perve.)

     
  • At 4:31 AM, Blogger notanlines said…

    such cute pics ... very very cute :)

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Anonymous Audrey said…

    Sorry, Bugs, but you know deep down inside that by saying "don't look" you were really trying to make us all look because you're a big sicko like that.

    Thanks for contributing your adorable face to the weekly dose of doggie cuteness. And thanks for letting your sister share some of the spotlight too. Tell your lawyers to go easy on your mom -- she's still new to the whole "famous internet dog" lifestlye.

     
  • At 10:06 AM, Blogger Aimee said…

    oh my goodness I love the party hat picture. He looks like Chance!

    And also, the appropriate phrase is:

    "Caution: shows dingle to strangers"

    LOL

    Glad you liked the card. See! I haven't forgotten about you!

     
  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Sue said…

    OMG, he's so adorable! I just wanna smoosh his face and hug him and kiss him and pat him on the head and call him George. LMAO!

    Who's a good poochie, woochie?

    What? No baby-talking the dog?

     
  • At 10:58 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    OOOH!!

    I love Bugs!!
    Now Bailey is jealous.
    Nice Going.

     
  • At 11:11 AM, Blogger Carrie said…

    I looked too.

     
  • At 11:40 AM, Blogger *~*Cece*~* said…

    You know he hates you for dressing him up, right?

     
  • At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anna said…

    Welcome to the Quintfecta! Gus and I are very glad to be in your company. Bugs is adorable.

    I hope that this lawyer nonsense doesn't reach Gus. If he finds out that he can start making Rockstar Internet Dog demands I might end up sleeping in the guest room so he can have my side of the bed. His Sleep Number is 25.

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Blogger Angela said…

    Oh, Bugs is soooo freaking cute. Keep 'em coming.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home