The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Coed Naked Blogging

I just got home from the gym and was about to get in the shower, but our stupid hot water heater had to be reset again because the water went cold. Does anyone else out there have this issue? While I wait for it to warm up again I figured I'd get to work on this obligatory post. Yes, I am blogging to you from the nude today. I am even more naked than my dog who has the decency to at least put on a collar.

Today was much better than yesterday, but I am still unsure about my job right now. We'll see how things go over the course of the next few months. Anyway, enough of that.

I was asked, then pressured, then pretty much harassed to be part of Laurel's Secret Blogger Santa, which is sure to be awesome, but I have a feeling I was not the only victim.

It should be fun though and I advise you to at least check it out and consider doing it. It will be the best thing you do this holiday season (I had to say that, Laurel scares me).

I have to go now--this chair is leaving a funny imprint on my butt.

8 Comments:

  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    You do realize that any pervy guy that stumbles across this post is going to have one hand on the keyboard and one...well...not. *shudder*

    Hope work continues to shape up after the shake up.

     
  • At 11:59 PM, Anonymous alyndabear said…

    You are SO sassy. Hope your butt is imprint-free once again!

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger L Sass said…

    LET ME CLARIFY SOMETHING---

    I convinced Lindsey by sending her a personalized ecard featuring her favorite American Girl character.

    I "pressured" and "harassed" her with LOVE, people.

     
  • At 12:17 PM, Anonymous audrey said…

    That's hott.

    All you got was a personalized e-card from Laurel? Damn, you got off easy. I had barely stumbled out of bed and was checking my email in my jammies when a chat window from RA popped up all "Are you going to join? Laurel and I are really hoping you will! If you don't you'll burn in hell!" Okay, maybe I made up the burn in hell part. But, still. That's far more pressure than a little e-card. (that's what she said?) I don't know what you're complaining about.

    Although, I do have to admit that it does seem like it's going to be lots of fun. (am also scared of RA and Laurel.)

     
  • At 1:25 PM, Anonymous Erin said…

    What is it with the water heaters these days? Ours just started leaking all over the basement...hence the reason I'm at home commenting on your blog in the middle of the day!

     
  • At 5:16 PM, Blogger *~*Cece*~* said…

    TMI!!!!!!!!!! lol I thought about joining the exchange but my Mexican family is just TOO damn big I've got enough people to buy for there.

    Have fun!

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    I can see you.

    Anyway, I wanted to sign up but with my trip and all the vet bills, I just can't participate this year. Maybe we could do xmas in July.

     
  • At 8:01 PM, Anonymous Maya said…

    Ohhhh! Naked blogging! AWESOME! I too am afraid of Secret Santa invitations (coz I don't do the Xmas) My water heater seems to do this annoying thing where the water is luuuukewarm or HOT HOT burning flames of hell HOT. Annoying, for sure.

    Have been remiss in commenting, would like to say (I'm sure it's been said already) LUBI? Is totally hot. I say that, of course, from my unbiased, old married lady perspective. Yeah for good friends (and photogenic groomsmen)!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home