The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Friday, November 09, 2007

Filler and Fluff

Last night I had a sexy time dream about John Krasinski. It was probably because I watched The Office right before I went to bed and also because I heart Jim. In my dream Jim had cheated on Pam with me, but I ended up talking it out with Pam and she was totally understanding about the whole thing. Riiiiiight. At least I got it right in my dream. I hate those dreams where I have the opportunity to have sexy time with some dude and then I end up saying no because I'm with Edgar. WTF!!! It's my dream, but I digress.

Last night was not the first time I've had a Jim Halpert/John Krasinski dream. It was probably the fourth time. Some people have recurring nightmares, so I think I'm okay with recurring Jim. I wake up feeling in love with Jim. I think my obsession with all things The Office has gone a little far, but if it means a sexy dream here and there, I'll be just fine.

In other news, my best guy friend from college is in town for the weekend. He is also Edgar's best man. I am sooo very happy to have the opportunity to hang out with him for a couple of days since it has been two years since I've seen him. He lived in the same dorm as Edgar and me senior year of college. I met him a few days before Edgar moved in and he introduced us. The rest, well, it's pretty much history.

6 Comments:

  • At 8:07 AM, Anonymous Erika said…

    I have John Krasinkski sexy dreams too and my office obsession just started this summer. I didn't think I would fall into the Jim love thing but I have.

    Hope to see you today!!

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger L Sass said…

    John K sexy dreams sounds sooo much better than my sexy dream from last night. When you wake up from a dream and see Edgar there, do you feel slightly guilty? Cause I do.

     
  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Carrie said…

    Just don't have sexy time dreams about your friend from college.

     
  • At 10:57 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    Who?

    And yes, I'm serious. Who is this John fellow? I'm going to have to Google him, aren't I?

     
  • At 6:48 PM, Anonymous audrey said…

    i'm so jealous of your sexy time dreams. Why doesn't Jim ever visit me in dreamland?

     
  • At 10:50 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    Oh man.

    I wish I had dreams about him.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home