The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Monday, November 26, 2007

The Final Bugs Monday

Being a reindeer is not all its cracked up to be
(Christmas 2004)

The producers/managers of The Good Kind of Dorky attempted to sign a deal with Bugs & Co. to carry on Bugs Monday after NaBloPoMo, but were unable to come to a contractual agreement. Therefore, this will be the final Bugs Monday. Of course, there will be occasional Bugs features from time to time.

And now a final word from Bugs himself.

Hey guys, can I just tell you that Mom ate so much food over the holiday?! Seriously, it was borderline disgusting and yet borderline I was about to bite her for not giving me more handouts. Also, she gained no less than three pounds in four days. That was including two work-outs at the gym. The least she could have done was take me to the park to burn off those calories. Clearly I am resenting her right now. To get her back, while she was at the gym tonight trying to lose some of the lard in her butt, I decided to get on the bed and take a nap on her side of the bed with my hairy head on her pillow. Now my little hairs are all over. I'm a "shedder," what can I say? The best part--she just washed the sheets and blankets last night!!! When she came home she was kind of pissed off. Mission accomplished. That'll show her for not giving me my fair share of turkey.

You know what also is hard about my life? Living with a sister poodle who has the worst gas all the time. The crazy bitch is like an old lady. I've never heard anyone break wind more often than her--not even my mom and dad!

Besides not getting enough table scraps and having to live with a smelly sister, my life isn't so bad. I get to sit on the couch and cuddle with Mom every night. In fact, I'm about to go do that now.

Thanks for all your love this month. Shout outs to my pals Ben, Rufus, Ted, Gus and recovering from surgery, Bailey.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Anonymous Operation Pink Herring said…

    Oh man. We got Henry a reindeer headband (actually, it's more of a hat thingy) and he likes it about as much as Bug appears to in that picture.

    Being a bet is so hard sometimes.

    One of our lovelies threw up on my side of the bed while we were gone this weekend. And I had JUST changed the sheets. Of course.

     
  • At 8:34 AM, Blogger Carrie said…

    First Emeril and now Bugs? What is the world coming to?

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger Sue said…

    Aww. Poor baby, look at how much he's suffering with that on his head.

    But he's cute though.

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger L Sass said…

    Good bye Bugs... come back and visit us soon!

     
  • At 7:34 PM, Anonymous Erin said…

    We will miss you Bugs!

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Anonymous ben said…

    dude, isn't it so annoying when your parents put stupid things on your head and expect you to like it? what is wrong with them?

    you totally got your mom back with the pillow hair. good job!

    i'm totally bummed that you won't be around every monday, so you will have to come back as often as possible, k?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home