The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Friday, November 30, 2007

Freaking Finally

NABLOPOMO is officially over and I did it!!!! Did you make it? Are you glad you did it? Are you going into hibernation now? I made a couple of new friends this month and got to be closer to a couple of the lovely ladies I already knew, so if I had to do it again, I would do it just for that alone! Thanks for a month o' fun times! Let's keep up the blogging, ladies. I say those words of encouragement more for myself than anyone else. Yes, sometimes I talk to myself.

8 Comments:

  • At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Self said…

    OMG Lindsey, this blog is so rad. You are so awesome and probably the best ever.

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Erin said…

    I'm so glad it's over! It was fun to do, but I was really starting to burn out at the end!

    What's with blogger not letting me leave my website with my nickname anymore? Now I'll have to sign up for another google account that doesn't use my last name!

     
  • At 6:52 PM, Blogger alyndabear said…

    I agree with Self. You're awesome.

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Anonymous audrey said…

    Thank goodness it's over! I'll probably forget all about how much I struggled through it this year and do it again next year, but for now I am so freaking glad that I haven't even had to THINK of logging into my blog today. Thank god for the return of blog-free saturdays!

     
  • At 2:30 AM, Blogger *~*Cece*~* said…

    I did it, too, Homie! It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, except for making an effort to post over the Tday holiday. That was hard. I completed the 30 days and glad I did. I thought I'd go in total *or at least for the weekend* hibernation but I guess the NAPOBLOME got me use to posting daily so I've got shit to say! lol

     
  • At 8:08 PM, Blogger Carrie said…

    So are you going to go back to just blogging a few times a month?

     
  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger L Sass said…

    You are amazing!

    In fact, "self" took the words right out of my mouth.

     
  • At 2:50 PM, Blogger Isabel said…

    I don't know how you guys did this...I'm amazed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home