The Good Kind of Dorky

 

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gobble Gobble

I am thankful for many things. Here are a few of them.

1. My immediate family, who not only loves me, but also loves each other. Parents who, for so many years, put me and my sister above themselves so that we would have countless opportunities.
2. My extended family who I don't see nearly enough.
3. Edgar, the love we share and the life we share.
4. My friends, who I'd be lost without.
5. My dogs who bring so much joy to my life.
6. My health and the health of my loved ones.
7. A roof over my head, food, warmth.
8. Forgiveness.
9. The knowledge that there is far more good in this world than there is evil. And no matter what, there is a silver lining if you look hard enough. And sometimes, you have to make your own silver lining.
10. Each breath I am given. And the strength and love that comes from knowing that there are a few people in this world who I'd give up my next breath for if it meant that they could have another.

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home